Have you ever tried to do a happy face cartoon yourself? If not, then here are some drawing guidelines that will help you get started. The most basic step when it comes to drawing a face is the ABC technique. For those of you who don’t know what this means, here’s the quick breakdown:
- Step One – Take a picture of your desired facial expression. The best way to do this is to take a snapshot while still in the middle of your setup. Once you have it, just experiment with adding different lighting and other little changes until you find your desired look. This is a very simple first step, but one that you will definitely want to pay close attention to because it will serve as your foundation throughout the rest of the process.
- Step Two – Once you have your starting point, select your facial expression. Make sure your eyes are on point, your mouth (if you are drawing a smiling face) is pursed, and your chin is level. Using light strokes, move your starting point closer to your desired end point until you have a happy face that looks like it has a slightly open mouth and a slightly narrowed jaw. Move your model’s jaw forward until it’s sitting level with your chin.
- Step Three – Starting at the bottom of your face, draw a downward line from the corner of your mouth to your chin. This will form your starting point for your happy face. From there, you can add downward strokes along your jawline to make your face look less square. Keep moving your line up your chin, and in general from point A to point B.
- Step Four – Now that you have your happy face, you need to fix it. To do this, you need to be sitting down (as if you were drawing a straight line) and then draw an arc on your happy face by applying pressure over the entire area. While you are doing this, use your lighter shading techniques. For instance, if you are using a dark color, apply more dark strokes. If you are using a light shade of color, apply lighter strokes. This will help soften up the area that you are drawing, so that it will look more realistic.
- Step Five – Once you have your happy face complete, erase some of the lines between your eyebrows so that it looks like a more rounded shape. Then, erase some more lines along your jawline. Use your lighter shading techniques once again to soften up the area that you are drawing. When you are finished, you should have a very good idea how your happy face should look.
- Step Six – Finally, you’ll want to take your completed drawing and put it somewhere where it will be easily visible. Draw circles around it on a flat surface to show the details of your face. If you are drawing your face in a new direction, you’ll need to erase some of the circles you’ve made so that the drawing is easier to see. After you have done this, you should see a pattern develop in the area where your face now stands.
Happy Drawing! Remember, learning how to draw a happy face is not as hard as it seems. The steps are easy enough to follow and to create. Happy drawing is fun and will really bring out the cartoon character in you. So get started on creating that happy face today!
Drawing a happy face can be made even easier by using the right tools. It’s best to use a soft brush for drawing the face. This way, you can give it a more realistic look than if you were to use a hard or thick brush. Another thing to remember is not to go too fast when you’re drawing a happy face. Go with slow and steady movements to make the drawing more enjoyable.
Another great thing to keep in mind when you are drawing a happy face is to use your pencil as well. When you draw with a pencil, it’s important to make sure that you work from the center of the face to the outer edges. You can also add highlights by adding dark lines beneath the lighter lines. By doing this, you will be able to bring out all of the characteristics of the happy face.
You can find all of the tips and tutorials you need to be successful at drawing happy faces online. If you’re looking for step-by-step instructions on how to draw a happy face, you can find everything you need by searching online. Happy face drawings can be a great way to express your creativity. Who doesn’t want to express their own artistic side through drawings? Whether you’re into drawing cartoons or people, happy face drawing is one of the easiest ways to show off your talents.