Hello painting enthusiasts I am Jia and I am here to guide you about girl face drawing. Although drawing a human face is somewhat tricky yet if you follow the right steps and practice them then your will definitely reach your target. As we all know practice makes perfect so try try and try to make cute girl face drawing efficiently. Now if you are wondering how to draw a girl face then I have listed a few steps, follow them to make a perfect girl with a hat drawing.
Here I am going to guide you about how to draw a girl wearing a black and red hat. So beginners get ready to learn the girl face drawing same as Farjana Drawing Academy. Before you start first complete your tool kit. It must include
- HB pencil
- 9 B pencil
- Blending brush
- Blending stump
- Soft charcoal pencil
- Black pointer
- ORO red color pencil
- Simple eraser
- Gelly roll pen
- Charcoal powder
The first step to follow for the girl with hat drawing is to make points and lines according to measurement. You can check the measurements in my video tutorial. The link is given below. Click on it and draw the measurements accordingly.
Now mark the points and match them properly to make the general face shape. Make sure it is the girls face so the chin must be shorter. Don’t elongate it as it gives a masculine look.
To bring perfection to your drawing follow the steps carefully. Attach the upper points and then attach these points. After that at point 2.5 cm attach it with the line. To give a shoulder shape mark the points. Furthermore, round the corners to make a shoulder line.
The next step for the cute girl face drawing is darkening the neckline to make it prominent and then come towards the face features.
Now for the girl with hat drawing you have to draw the lips line, shapes of lips, and draw her neck bone lines to complete this step.
Now for moving to the next step that how to draw a girl face with a hat you need a blending stump to blend all parts of the face and neck. Use the blending brush and blend the whole portion to bring softness to your sketch. Now take the charcoal powder and spread it on the neck area.
Point to ponder. If you don’t get the charcoal powder conveniently then you can make it easily at home. Check my video of the stationery tutorial to get a guideline to make charcoal at home.
Use a small amount of powder and spread and blend evenly with help of the big blending brush.
You are moving to the completion step of girl face drawing. For this, you have to pick the red color to shade the lips of the girl. Moreover, use the same red color to shade the ribbons of a hat.
The final step for the cute girl face drawing is coloring the cap with the help of the soft charcoal pencil. Use the blending brush to blend the cap to give it a neat impression. Color the cap again. If you want to know how to draw a girl face and give it a tidy appeal then color it several times and blend it to bring uniformity to your sketch.
Lastly, color the dress of the girl. Use the black pointer to shape her hat. To give the girl with hat drawing a final touch use a gel pen and make a cut line on her hat. It’s done now. Your cute girl face drawing is ready to display.
Now you have an answer about how to draw girl face with a hat. It is super easy and you can get perfect in your drawing by practicing. Although you are a beginner now but after several times practice and by following steps properly you will be drawing master quickly.
How to Draw Semi Realistic Anime Face Easily
How to draw a semi realistic face? This drawing skill is one of my favorites on the whole artwork. It’s time consuming but very fun. This article shares with you my step by step on how to draw a semi realistic face.
The first step is, of course, to find a good Pinterest account like Jiasart. Here you will learn how to draw a semi realistic face. This drawing I share with you technique and hope you will enjoy it. Easily in following these steps you too can create awesome artwork. Here I will give you a short introduction.
-You need to know how to draw an Anime girl. If you don’t know what an Anime girl is? This is a little girl with big eyes and a cute face. Here are the steps:
- Step one: To draw an Anime girl, first you need to find a good Pinterest account and you need to login. That is the hardest part when learning how to draw a semi realistic face. You will have many people to draw with, so it’s not easy. You want a name with letters or a four letter word. A lot of free sketchbooks are available online.
- Step two: Once you have chosen your username and you found a good Pinterest account, its time to search on YouTube for some Anime Drawing videos. When you find one or more videos of Anime girls, bookmark them. It’s better if you can find a couple of tutorials for each anime. In your spare time, look over the sketches that you have made for your favorite cartoon characters. Keep in mind that when drawing a semi realistic Anime face you are going to need to make it as accurate as possible. This means using the correct shading, and using a light blue color for the eyes.
- Step three: Now that you have your free sketches and you know what color to use, it is time to start practicing. When you practice drawing Anime characters it’s important that you are only doing basic shapes, and that the shading be soft. This will allow you to become more comfortable drawing semi realistic Anime faces.
- Step four: After all the sketching is done, it’s time to download your favorite Anime pictures onto your computer. Open up a picture manager, and locate your sketch. Click upload, and then pick your favorite cartoon image. Use a warm color like red, green, or blue for the Anime eyes, and put these on your semi realistic Anime face.
That’s all there is to it. I hope that this helps you to learn how to draw semi-realistic anime faces easily. If you have any questions, or need more help, feel free to visit my site below.
Easy How to Draw Lips – 3 Easy Steps
How to draw lips with cartoon lips is very easy if you have a good base to work from. If you’re not using a good base for your drawing then you are really making it harder for yourself and you might not get the results that you want. I am not saying that all drawing tutorials are useless, in fact there are some great ones out there, just look for them on the web.
Lick by Lick – Cartoon Lips Drawing is a very easy to follow tutorial that teaches you step by step how to draw lips. Learning how to draw a girl’s mouth a fast and easy version with this quick video loblogue. When was getting started with face drawing back when wasn’t getting started with cartoon lips and awful looking smears on your face? Moving onto something else which will be more useful when drawing a face would be trying to show you how to draw… well anime lips drawing. Anime is a Japanese Anime cartoon that has become popular around the world.
How to draw lips with cartoon lips with this easy step by step tutorial. Lick by lick gives you the best easy to follow steps to follow for drawing different kinds of lips. You can draw cute baby lips, chubby lips and sexy lips. This is a great tutorial and you will get lots of practice with different lips. There are a lot of steps but the one thing that you need to know is how to draw lips step by step and give you tips to improve on your art.
What is the “Anime Lips” tutorial about? I am going to tell you about the “Anime Lips” which is an easy way to draw Anime lips. Anime characters have Anime-like lips and this makes it much easier to draw Anime lips. You may be wondering why people draw Anime lips. Well, I am going to show you some reasons.
The main reason for people wanting to draw Anime lips is because they want to express themselves and their love for Anime cartoon characters. You may have noticed that most cartoon celebrities have Anime-like hair, and eyes. Most popular Anime shows have these things. When trying to find out how to draw lips the only tutorial you need is… Anime Lips.
This is a step by step tutorial that will teach you how to draw Anime girl lips. There are a lot of steps but if you follow the steps correctly you will end up with some nice looking Anime style lips. I have drawn several girls using this tutorial and you can do the same by following the steps given below. You need to decide whether you want to draw the lips as straight as possible or as curly as possible. Curly Anime lips look more natural and can look very sexy.
If you want to learn how to draw human lips then start off drawing the circle on your right hand. You should notice a “V” shape. Now draw the lips as described above. If you are new to this tutorial then you may want to start off drawing lips as straight as possible. It’s hard to get good at drawing when you have a circle of your skin but as you practice you will start to get a better grasp of what is needed.
If you want to learn how to draw lips you should definitely check out this tutorial. You will learn how to draw Anime style and understand the basics behind doing this. You will also be able to find out what you need to know to draw realistic Anime expressions and even make your own!
How To Draw A Face – Step By Step Tutorial On Face Drawing
Learn how to draw a face by following the steps given below. This article was inspired by my search for how to draw a face step by step on the internet. I was trying to learn how to draw a face and ended up getting more frustrated than happy with the process. After some research, I learned that learning how to draw a face doesn’t have to be such a nightmare.
If you are new to drawing, then you will want to follow this how to draw a face tutorial. It will give you an insight into facial expressions and help you learn how to draw better. After reading this tutorial, you will be able to pick up different facial expressions and use them in your drawings.
- Let’s start with some facial expressions. I really didn’t understand how to draw a face before, so I borrowed some free anime wolf pictures from the internet to get started. You can easily find these online at various websites. You should look for a picture that has at least two expressions. The first face I made was very basic and I simply went back and added some shading to make it look more natural.
- After I got the facial expressions, I wanted to know how to draw a face step by step using some simple pop art. I started off with this one. I went right into the eyes and created some circles around them. After that I added some smoke and Smokey eye effect, then used dark colors to round off the look.
- When it came to the next step, I knew that I wanted to take a break from the free anime wolf pictures that I had and went back to the drawing table. I turned to some of my other books that I have been collecting over the years and picked out some cartoon faces. These were ones that would go great as scared face drawings. So I went back to my pop art and started doing some new sketches.
- After I got more comfortable with the pencil techniques, I decided that I wanted to try a hand drawing some animations. So I got myself some vinyl stickers and some clay. I started out with a couple of the stickers, but I decided that they were a little too plain. So I went back to my book on how to draw a face and did some experiments with clay. These clay drawings were some of my favorites, it was so interesting to watch the expression of my clay characters.
- After that I wanted to learn how to draw people and do some short skits. I decided that the best way to go about it is to break down the different body parts and create an anatomy lesson. I got a friend of mine to help me out with this, he knew a lot about human anatomy and he took these pictures as my reference for how to draw a face in Photoshop. I spent many hours perfecting my own creations. After that I decided to move onto some more scary ideas and did some very simple sketches of monsters.
So if you are a headless horseman or ghost or whatever type of scary character you like, why not take a few minutes to do some easy sketches? It will brighten your day and give you inspiration. If you want to do more advanced work, you can always check out the step by step drawing tutorials that I have available. These are great because they show you how to draw a face with basic shapes and colors.